at Your Service
Hi, I'm Rebecca a skilled Virtual Assistant
"People don't buy what you do, they buy why you do it"
I am passionate about supporting small businesses and entrepreneurs virtually so that they can focus on their dreams.
My goal is to make your life easier.... I can look after the administration of your business - while you build your dream business.
Running a business takes lots of time and energy and this is before you start the admin. As a virtual assistant I can support you by completing the administrative time consuming tasks.
Please do not hesitate to get in touch on 07985471060 for a free consultation.
Looking forward to working with you.
How can I support you??
Here are 25 typical tasks I can support you with
Please contact me to discuss further
25 Typical Tasks you could Outsource to a Virtual Assistant
1. Email Management/Filtering
2. Setting up Autoresponders (Aweber, Mailchimp)
3. Booking appointments with clients
4. Following up with clients/customers (sending thank you and other reminder emails)
5. Receptionist duties (answering occasional calls)
6. Calendar Management
7. File Management (organizing files using Dropbox etc)
8. Database building (eg. updating email or contact lists on your CRM)
9. Research on certain topics for blogposts, newsletters or others
10. Personal errands (purchasing gifts for loved ones / family members online)
11. Hotel and Flight Booking
12. Transcription (transcribing voicemail, video or audio, podcasts etc.)
13. Taking down minutes of meetings
14. Creating basic reports (reports on weekly tasks, deliverables, sales)
15. Preparing Slideshows (Powerpoint Presentations)
16. Liaison between you and other team members
17. Recruitment (source for other team members like writers or graphic artists)
18. Set-up Social Media Accounts (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube)
19. Manage and update Social Media Accounts
20. Manage your Blog (Basic WordPress Skills)
21. Publish posts on your Blog (content you provided)
22. Filter and reply to comments on your blog
23. Answering support tickets (with the use of Zendesk)
24. Blog commenting (to increase links to your site)
25. Participating in discussion forums or message boards (more promotion!)
Trusted by Companies and Entrepreneurs
Throughout the Country
Flexible and Committed
Rebecca support me on a day to day basis with bookings for my training business. She carries out all the tasks I hate such as payment chasing....